4. Then cut out some feet, hands and a rectangle body. Place them slightly apart on the page and glue down
5. Between the body and hands/feet glue down pieces of pipecleaner. You can twirl them if you wish.
6. Stick on the 2 stickers for eyes and add some button eyes.
7. Cut a smaller rectangle and place it onto the body of the robot and then glue it down. Add some buttons for the robot components and also glue in place.
8. Finally add some scatter starts to the page so it looks like the robot is standing against a twinkling sky. You can also add other items such as rockets etc :)
|The Girl Robot|
|The Boy Robot|